Thursday, August 13, 2009

Update!

I have a job! They offered to give me paid work at the farm for the rest of the season, I'm so stoked. It's so great to have a cool place to stay AND be able to save up money. I'm not quite sure how long I'll be here but probably at least through September

Things are going pretty good here for the most part. I got to try milking the goats a couple times, which was a little weird, and a little difficult to get the hang of; I got a fair amount on myself instead of in the pail, but it was fun. I also got to work the Saturday farmer's market, which is the smaller of the two we do. It was a little awkward because people kept asking me questions that I didn't know the answer to, but it was pretty cool to be on the other side of the table.
Zach and Sam at the Littleton Farmer's Market


I made a friend! The pigs are really shy but one finally became brave enough to say hi

2 comments: